We are proud suppliers of the Weathertex range, which comprises 100% certified Australian hardwoods.
Why choose Weathertex?
- Low maintenance (repaint every 15 years)
- Weathertex is available in a huge range or sizes, styles and profiles
- Chemical free and environmentally friendly
- Completely termite resistant
- Easy to cut using standard tools
- Not brittle and will not crack
The Australian hardwoods used in the creation of Weathertex cladding are chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to make a chemical free and environmentally sustainable range of weatherboards and architectural panels.
They come fully equipped with a 25 year warranty, which guarantees that they will not rot, split or crack during this time.