For the budget conscious, we have Baltic Pine weatherboards in round and square edge.
Why choose Baltic Pine?
- Pre primed and ready to paint
- Easily worked by hand or with machine tools
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Readily available
- Available in 175 and 225mm boards
We have found western red cedar to be a tried and true material when it comes to weatherboards.
Why choose Cedar?
- Lightweight, easy to work with, stable, durable and long lasting
- Varies in colour from light reds to light browns
- Can be stained or painted as desired
- Dimensionally stable under most weather conditions
- Available in 200mm rough sawn square edged weatherboards
Timber is a classic choice for weatherboards. It is installed by hanging planks horizontally to suit the requirements of the project.
Weatherboards are very versatile; they can be used to create many different styles of home, from rustic (left in their natural state) to modern (application of stain or paint).