The preservative treatment of treated pine has made it perfect for use in decking, as it will resist fungal and termite attack.
Why choose Treated Pine?
- Decay and termite resistant
- Logged in accordance with all Australian forestry standards (eco friendly)
- Very durable in the face of element exposure
- Cost effective
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Available in set lengths
- Available in 70, 90 x 22
- Available in CCA or ACQ treatments
- Can be used for screening as well as decking
Treated pine is a reliable, lightweight and cost effective decking material. Its colour is generally green which will eventually turn a silver grey if left to weather naturally. Alternatively it can be stained and oiled a variety of colors.
At Everist Timber, we stock a clear grade premium treated pine deck which is far superior to knotty grade.