Regarded as one of Australia's highest quality timbers, ironbark is particularly hard, strong and durable.
Why choose Ironbark?
- Resistant to lyctid borers and termites
- Fire resistant timber, appropriate for use in most bushfire prone areas
- Beautiful range of colours varying from light pinks and deep reds to creams and grey browns. Its predominant tone is red
- Available in 65, 86, 135 x 19/32
- Class 1 durability above and in ground
- Logged in accordance with Australian Forestry Standards
- Can be used for screening as well as decking
Ironbark's strength and durability make it a very versatile decking choice. It can be oiled to bring out its rich red colour tones or left to weather naturally.
Like Spotted Gum and Blackout it is a functional and hardwearing deck.