Traditionally popular, cedar cladding is renowned for its durability and beauty.
Why choose Cedar?
- Colour range, a blend of subtle red, pink and light brown tones
- Cedar is available in a huge range or sizes, styles and profiles
- Prominent and attractive grain patterns
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Available in long lengths
- Available in 84,133,180x18mm
- Naturally durable and long lasting
Cedar has been used as a cladding and weatherboard in Australian construction for decades. It takes stains and oils particularly well so it's easy to achieve a fresh, modern look. Alternatively, Cedar can be left to weather naturally.
Cedar cladding is available in a range of different profiles.