As it is a strong and durable hardwood, as well as fire resistant, blackbutt is highly suited to decking applications.
Why choose Blackbutt?
- Fire resistant timber, suitable for use in the most bushfire prone areas
- Even colouring, its colour range is predominantly rich honey browns to lighter creams
- Available in 65, 86, 130 x 19/32mm
- Class 1 above ground durability
- Can be used for screening as well as decking
- Logged in accordance with all Australian forestry standards (eco friendly)
Blackbutt’s warm colours and interesting grain patterns make it a highly attractive choice for decking projects. It looks beautiful if oiled but can be left to weather naturally.
Like Ironbark and Spotted Gum it is a functional and hardwearing deck.
“We chose Everist Timber to supply the redevelopment of the Mornington Race Club as they were able to plan and guarantee delivery exactly when we wanted it”
“The timber was top quality and competitively priced. We’re looking forward to working with Everist Timber on our next project.”